All products are available through digital download. You will receive your download link upon purchase along with installation instructions & a walk-through video to have you up and running in no time!
*With the exception of my made-to-order presets: 'Podcast Voice Processing Preset [Custom Made]'.
You can find Install Walkthrough Videos on my YouTube Channel.
When purchased, a download link will immediately be available for you to download your files. You will also get a purchase confirmation email & another email with the download link included.
Your files will be packaged as a ZIP file. Un-ZIP the file to find your purchased files. There will also be install instructions & a link to a walkthrough video to help you install / setup / apply.
I've tried to make installing / setup as easy as possible. If you run into a specific issue, try looking it up first online, as I'm sure you're not the first person to run into this issue. If you're problem consists, get in touch & I'll see what I can do to help!
No, do not share my work/products with others - They have not paid to use it. You are purchasing a single user item. If you share my products, you are stealing from me. This is how I feed my family & pay my bills.
I believe that the Audio Tools I've created will improve the quality of your work and I'm confident that you will love them.
Even though the nature of my products are digital downloads, I offer 100% money back within 14 days of purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please get in touch, I'll see if I can help you tweak the settings and if you're still unhappy, I will issue a refund.
I've created my presets to be for everyone at all stages of production experience. This is why my presets are valuable to you:
• I've spent years working as an audio engineer & have been acknowledged for the world-class quality I deliver. For these presets I've applied my knowledge on compression, filtering, EQ, De-essing & limiting. Even if you know how to tweak these processing effects, I've focused all my experience on making the processing stages work in concert with one-another in these presets.
• Convenience & quality - saves you time. If you have different guests on your podcast, you can apply & quickly fine-tune their voice to sound amazing.
• Cleans up that classic 'muddy sound' which can be hard to conquer even if you have audio processing experience.
• Balance your mix. If you have multiple people speaking on your podcast, everyone will sound great & all voices will be balanced in volume - No longer annoying your listeners.
• Elevate your podcast. Rise above the 900,000+ podcasts out there. High quality audio will attract new listeners & keep them engaged each episode.
• If your podcast sound is top-quality and sounds like a professional podcast, the more attractive your show becomes to advertisers. People want to be associated with quality as your show will be associated with their brand.
I'm constantly updating my products & adding new programs (DAWs) that people work in. If you do not see your program of choice listed, please contact me. Let me know what program you use and what product you're interested in.
All products have been made with the most up-to-date versions of the software they are made for. (Updated: March 2020)
Please update your program and try loading the preset again.
*NOTE: An issue could arise with older version of Adobe Audition where certain effects are missing, but I have a solution! If this is the case for you, please get in touch & I'll get it sorted right away!